View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Favorites for the week ending May 26, 2013

Hope all of you have a wonderful Memorial Day.
This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, May 19th to May 26th. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. These dedicated team members will be helping me with the notifications: Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Vicki(vdm), and Stacy (JBgreendawn).Elaine(ChaosMom).

Here is my List.....
vdm... IC390 Flowers by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amrucci... F4A170 M5D Coolest Cone by amrucci - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dnnd193.. F4A170 Happy Day Sailing by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. QFTD166 F4A170 MIX17 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT428, Brynn's Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

giogio.. Feel better by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... TLC430 Abstract Flower by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box... ~From the Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743... Pink & Green Birthday by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!