View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #93
ktfabian2
Crimping Master

Jeziboo,

I've got them! Very, very cute!

Everyone put so much work into their cards. You know how, sometimes, you get that one card back in a swap that you kind-of wonder if the person did it at the last minute or didn't even try? That hasn't happened with this swap. I mean it, they're all really, really great.

I just went through all of the packages and am going to update the first post, but here's everyone I've gotten packages from:

Diane DiMartin
Christy Bush
scrappinbinkle
penny douph
Heather Marshall
Tammy Lewis
Jeziboo
jtrenn
pamper1
loveofsunflowers
stpnlight41
smhtwin

If you still have a package to send, you've still got a little bit of time. I'll send them right back out as soon as I have everyone's cards.

I just heard the weirdest noise behind me. Our computer is in the corner of the dining room opposite a big window. Well, you'd think I'd know the sound by now, but my cat is sitting on the dining room table talking to the birds on the front porch. Not that he's allowed to sit on the dining room table, mind you, but he is, and I guess it's making him use a different "talking to the birds" voice today. It kind-of scared me at first, but we're ok now.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone. Please take a moment to remember those who have given so much for our country - those who are still living and those who have passed.

Thanks,
Tracy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!