View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #5018
Stamperamma
Hardware Hotshot

I am learning French for work , I actually have a test the first week in July. Rosetta stone is an amazing program and works fabulously for conversational French, I have to learn government of Canada French and the test is focused on your work. I have been working on my French for the past ten months but now it is getting close and I know I need help with my oral so I paid one of the schools for one on one tutoring. In the government we are tested on oral, comprehension and grammar. I am trying for my middle level or BBB in July and my advanced or EEE in December at which time I will need to hire another tutor.

If I do not pass I will probably be without a job. I work in a national program for a French manager who believes you are nothing without both languages. I have been doing my same job for five years, she has been my manager for ten months.

Thats all folks.....

Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Dea why are you taking french? Is it for work? Have you looked into programs like Rossetta Stone? Not sure how expensive that would be but I'm thinking it would be cheaper than 1500.00
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!