View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #120
One Crafty Mom
Inking Addict

Hi everyone,

I am doing a second spot but its for my 15 year old daughter. I did get permission to do this from Joan the hostess and from SCS as well. I will guide her in her shopping for her secret sister and will make sure that it is completed and mailed on time. She would love to have a secret sister from Canada and loves to create things as well.

COMPLETED

SCS Screen Name: One Crafty Mom
First Name/Name You Go By: Elena (15 Year old daughter of Tricia)
Family Status: Single with two homes and two dogs
Pets: Terrier Mix named Roxy and a Schnauzer mix named Scooter
Birthday: 5/20

I do not want to receive: Brads, stickers, glitter or ribbon.
Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference NO PREFERENCE

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: PINK AND BROWN

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All CARDMAKER AND SCRAPBOOKER

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced BEGINNER

I would love to learn this technique: Quilling (it’s very interesting but I don’t know how to do it.)

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. Happy
2. Fun
3. Sunshine

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Basic Grey
2. Bazzill Basic Collection
3. American Craft

My favorite cardstock to use is: BAZZILL BUT I’M OPEN TO TRYING NEW BRANDS

I need these colors of cardstock: I COULD USE ALL COLORS

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference NO PREFERENCE

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Cricut cartridges regarding Teen Life
2. Quilling supplies
3. Bling

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference I PREFER CLING BUT IF AN IMAGE IS ONE THAT I LIKE AND IT DOESN’T COME IN CLING, I WILL TAKE WOOD MOUNT.

Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Flowers
2. Animal related (Dog, Cat or Horse)
3. Teen Girl/High School related

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: CRICUT

I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Vinyl
2. A pet cartride (Dog and Horse)
3. A teen girl/high school cartridge

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)

1. Buttons! My mom and I love buttons and collect them in many different styles and colors!
2. Teen Girl/High School realted embellishments
3. Animal related embellishments (Dog, Cat or Horse)

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Of course

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Paper – Solid color or pattern (Love/Wedding, teen girl (friends/High School), pink and Animal (Dog, Cat, and Horse) related)2. Buttons – See above!
3. Bling
4. Teen Girl/High School themed embellishments or stamps
5. Animal (Dog, Cat and Horse) related embellishments or stamps

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

I love chocolate, animals (dogs, cats, horses) and anything pink. No candles, please.

Last edited by One Crafty Mom; 05-24-2013 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: Last Minute changes.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!