Thread: Guest book size
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #7
cr8iveme
Stampin' Fool

When I got married we just bought our guest book. We did make our invitations but it never occured to us until the last minute to even get/need a guest book.

When my MIL and FIL celebrated their 50th last year. My SIL's were in charge. I have 5.

And they went with a sorta country cottage theme.

The drinks were served in mason jars with fabric for the lids and drinking straws. One of my SIL's brought her glass drink dispensers, they look like a beehives. Which seemed to be a common theme I saw when we were visiting, Utah.

And the rest of us were in charge of food. Which was kinda weird for me and DH as we were from out of town and didn't really know where to go so we just gave my BIL $ to pick up our item for us. He was going out and running errands for the party anyway.

But the cool thing that they did for the guest book was that we signed and wrote messages on rocks for the MIL and FIL. When we were done they were placed in a vase.

I know they appreciated that because it sits in my in-laws living room.

Personally, although I know where my guest book from my wedding is it doesn't exactly sit in any particular part of my house. Nope it just sits on my book case behind the doors where we keep our board games.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!