View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #5003
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetJ View Post
Hey Kathy - I figured out the price of my getting my hair glazed twice a year works out MUCH better than having to get the stuff & use about every 6 weeks. And I use a shampoo I get from Sally's Beauty Supply that they say to use with colored hair - keeps hair colored longer, doesn't "strip" color from hair. I use ion shampoo for "color treated hair". Works SO well!!
And I never thought I would be using color on my hair - I couldn't wait to get gray hair! But my hair was graying in "blotches" - not throughout all of my hair. Looked like some large polka dots.
Now I've heard of salt & pepper gray, but polka dot grey .... LOL! Mine grayed from the top back. I still have a little brown at the nape of my neck, but the rest is mostly white. It's not a bad color, and I hate spending money on my hair so I don't color it. I did once when I was dating a guy who didn't want to be seen with an "old" woman. He didn't notice that I had it colored, so I never did it again. That was the beginning of the end for him anyway.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!