View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #107
lovetostamp3
Insane Embellisher

I agree Kellie's free style was unbelievable! It was one of the most beautiful dances I've ever seen on that show. Derek has not always been one of my favorites, just due to his attitude - and I personally feel HE is the judges Golden Boy, not Zen, rightly due to his talent. He is an exceptional choreographer, which is why I still have liked and appreciated Kellie's talents as a dancer this year. She's been one of my favorites since day one, she's so good.

And, sorry to those who don't care for Zendaya, but I did feel she was fantastic as well. I think for the youngest on the show, she was terrific. I feel she and Kellie deserve to be in the final.

Aly was so good as well with her routine, I just enjoy the dancing more than the gymnastics, and that's just me and my preference; I realize not everyone feels the same.

I agree with the comments on Jacoby, he's good, but just not up to the mark of these three women, and unfortunately it showed. They just were too good last night and the smallest mistakes stood out against their footwork. He'll be the first to go.......
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!