View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
klb1082
Pearl-ExPert

Heart ***CANCELLED***STEAMPUNK ATCS (REGULAR OR CHARACTERS)

This one is for more steampunk ATCs. There are two categories: Regular steampunk and Steampunk characters.

Regular steampunk needs no definition, so have fun with it!

Steampunk characters was inspired by artiscticsole in my last steampunk swap. These can be steampunk versions of any character you like. Some examples would be cartoon characters, historical figures, or fictional characters. Let your imagination run wild (within reason Ė remember these are intended to be attached to a gift eventually.) If you sign up for more than one spot, please do a different theme for each spot. Remember to send an envelope for each card.

Description: ATCs.

Quantity: 4 (+1) each spot. You will not receive one of your own back.

Details: NVR, but please use plenty of color and embellishments. Please include at least your SCS Name, Swap Name, and other details if you like. This way we know which artist did what.

Deadlines:
Sign-up date: August 1, 2013
Due IN Hand: August 30, 2013 (please time your mailing accordingly)
Any cards received after the due date will be returned unswapped.
Returns will be mailed within one week.

*PLEASE DO NOT sign up if you will not be able to complete and mail artwork to me by deadline. This is not fair to the others in the swap and makes me panic. Thanks for your consideration of your fellow swappers, and letís all have fun!!! 

Mailing instructions:
Packaging: Place swap items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper and include in the baggie for identification purposes. Place baggie inside a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes, or I will reuse your envelope if at all possible. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess + 2 stamps. All unused postage will be returned to you. Place your baggie and/or SASE envelope inside your mailing envelope and address it to:

KARI BENECK
(STEAMPUNK CHARACTERS)
1103 BISHOPTON WAY
KNIGHTDALE, NC 27545

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Regular Steampunk
etc.

Steampunk Characters
1. nsmac1
2. artisticsole
3. Jeziboo
4. CherryLime
etc.

Last edited by klb1082; 06-19-2013 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: cancel swap due to lack of interest
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!