View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #102
lovetostamp3
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
I agree that she is an amazing dancer and has incredible poise and maturity. She is also beautiful and very charming. I certainly don't hate her. But the fact remains that she is a ringer. She has been dancing for a living for years. She has a long-time dance coach. She had to teach Val how to do hip hop, for cripes sake.
That's the big difference! She's a kid, who does hip hop dancing and hula, not ball room dancing and there is a huge difference. If you have ever watched any of the other dance shows, there are some unbelievable hip hop dancers that get eliminated before they ever get a chance to move on because they're unable to adapt to ball room dancing - it's hard and a whole other ball game!!! She's been able to master it which is incredible. So, IMHO it does put her on the same playing field as the others.

They are all learning and trying new things, if they weren't, they would be professional dancers, which they aren't, that's how they're selected! You can tell by the screw ups....

I know someone who's daughter was in gymnastics with Aly and they had elements of dance incorporated with their training to help them, so where do you say no one's had any influence?

My money's on Zendaya and Kellie........I still think they are the best.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!