View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #92
gramak8e
Glitter Guru

SCS Screen Name: gramak8e
First Name/Name You Go By:Kate
Family Status:Married three grown children, four grandchildren with one on the way.
Pets:The two cutest dogs ever...Lucy and Willie
Birthday: September 8

I do not want to receive:
FLAT STICKERS,BRADS,RUB-ONS

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference
2. ONLINE ONLY

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: PROJECT LIFE...I HAVE NO SUPPLIES AT ALL FOR PROJECT LIFE

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All ALTERER, SCRAPBOOKER, CARDMAKER... in that order
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced INTERMEDIATE

I would love to learn this technique:

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. A LITTLE BIT SIMPLE
2. A LITTLE BIT ELEGANT
3. A LITTEL BIT COUNTRY

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. MME-Collectable Notable
2. ECHO PARK-All about a boy
3. AUTHENTIQUE-Pride

My favorite cardstock to use is: SU
I need these colors of cardstock:
1. BLUES
2. RED
3. PINK
4. YELLOW

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. PROJECT LIFE
2. CRICUT CARTRIDGES
3. SU STAMPIN SCRUB

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference CLING
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:

1. SU BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS (CM)
2. SU PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS (CM)
3. SU BABY BUNDLE (CM)

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. CRICUT MATS
2. CRICUT CARTRIDGES
3. CRICUT CARTRIDGE ORGANIZER
4. SU FANCY FAN FOLDER

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. GLUE STICKS (SMALL AND LARGE)
2. WASHI TAPE
3. LACE/CROCHET RIBBON
4. RIBBON CUTTER
5. NEWER EMBOSSING FOLDERS
6. INTERESTING BUTTONS
8. GOO-GONE MESS FREE PEN

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? SURE

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.

1. ATG TAPE
2. BLANK CARDS AND ENVIES
3. DIMENSIONALS
4. LARGE AND SMALL GLUE STICKS
5. CRICUT BLADES
6. CRICUT 12X12 MAT

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. I AM NEVER DISSAPOINTED WHEN I RECIEVE K-CUP COFFEE

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2ThD2srZQ

Last edited by gramak8e; 05-19-2013 at 12:53 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!