View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #87
One Crafty Mom
Inking Addict

COMPLETED
SCS Screen Name: One Crafty Mom
First Name/Name You Go By: Tricia
Family Status: Married with teenager from previous marriage.
Pets: Terrier Mix named Roxy, she is my joy!
Birthday: 5/16

I do not want to receive: eyelets, glitter, or ribbon (I have plenty!).
Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference - NO PREFERENCE
Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: PINK
I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All - 1, 2, AND 4In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced - ADVANCED

I would love to learn this technique: using copic markers…I have been looking into it.Three words that describe my personal style:

1. creativly traditional
2. Beautifully vibrant
3. Unique

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Basic Grey
2. Bazzill Basic Collection
3. American Craft

My favorite cardstock to use is: Bazzil but I am open to trying others too.
I need these colors of cardstock: I COULD USE ALL COLORS

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference - NO PREFERENCE

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Copic Markers
2. Any of Tim Holz products
3. Bling

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference - I prefer cling but will take wood mount if it is a design I love but it doesn’t come in cling mount.

Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Any rose or peony flower set
2. Any heart/love set
3. Any teen girl related set

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc - CRICUT

I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Vinyl
2. Another sticky mat in either 12 x 12 or 8 ˝ size

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. Buttons! I love buttons and collect them in many different styles (bling, modern and vintage) and colors (love the rainbow colors)…I know, I’m weird that way!
2. Washi tape
3. 3D Paper flowers

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? - Sure, as long as they are current items.

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Paper – textured or pattern (love, teen girl, flower, pink, or other) paper
2. Buttons – see above!
3. Bling
4. Adhesive pen
5. Fabric squares (I’ve bought some as JoAnn’s before)

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

I am a chocoholic who is also a diabetic so any sugar-free chocolate with nuts is great! I love candles and lotion but am allergic to floral scented ones, so a neutral scent such as Vanilla is good. I just moved and once all of the boxes are unpacked, will be setting up my craft studio. Any room decoration (framed sayings, pictures, nick-nacks) would be greatly appreciated as well!

Last edited by One Crafty Mom; 05-24-2013 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: Color didn't show
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!