Old 05-17-2013, 06:31 AM   #85
fastmommie
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to fastmommie

I would love to have a spot please!

and thank you.

SCS Screen Name: Fastmommie
First Name/Name You Go By: Amber
Family Status: married, 4 kids 15yo son, 13yo identical twin daughters, 12yo daughter
Pets: 4 cats and a basset hound dog
Birthday: August 14th

I do not want to receive: ribbon and fibers

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1) Locally only --JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby , Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: the colors of the rainbow

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer , (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner , (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique:

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. simple
2. fun
3. whimsy

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Doodlebug Designs
2. My Minds Eye

My favorite cardstock to use is: 8.5x11 any company
I need these colors of cardstock: any

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11 , (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6 , or (5) No preference

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling , (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Flourished Verses, Our Daily Bread Co
2. hello friend, Penny Black

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling , ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies , punches, dies, templates, embossing folders , stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. liquid pearls
2. mememto ink pads

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. liquid pearls
2. glue dots
3. thickers
4. square photo tab adhesives
5. bling

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. I love shea butter lotion and chocolate anything

Last edited by fastmommie; 05-24-2013 at 02:18 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!