View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:40 AM   #226
Stamperamma
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashwood View Post
The worldwide postie has just delivered the most wonderful parcel from my Big Sister Dea - a beautiful crafted journal book. It is hand painted and decorated in pink with rosebuds and feathers and ribbons and my name in letters - stunning! I love it and you are right about the flowers!

It has been much admired by the family as has the pretty screen card which I have never seen before and have to go search out the tutorial.

Dea - you have been such a creative and generous Sister - thank you so much for all the lovely cards that you have sent me - you're a star!

Hugs

Chris xx
I am so happy you received it and liked it. This was my first time altering a journal, everywhere I went it was all about grunge and from your posts and your blog you just didn't seem the grunge type.

The Post Office said it would take two to four weeks for you to get it, thank goodness you received it sooner.

It was great being your SS you have always been appreciative with your responses which prompted me to work harder when sending you items.

Here is the link to the Tutorial for the Screen Card.

http://stuffbyvickie.blogspot.ca/201...ng-screen.html

Take care.

Dea

Last edited by Stamperamma; 05-17-2013 at 02:45 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!