View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #1702
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

YEs,,,our demo showed us how to use it at April's meeting...I had read about it but never tried it...so I did--and I like it so I see lots of that happening....

this afternoon I have been trimming, mounting to the foam sticky stuff , inking the image on the wooden block and then adhering the stamp.....I lucked into a sheet of rubber stamps featuring rodeo and bull riding--also mutton busting for the little guys....and am getting them ready to use on cards....luckily I had blocks to fit all the sizes of the stamps --from less than half and inch to about 3.5 square.....
so then I decided to wood mount the swallowtail stamp from SU that is so large. I purchased it in cling mount but don't like using it that way(it doesn't feel like I know where I 'm stamping...so I put it on a solid wood block to use....now does that make sense....I like stamping with it much better now. Just peeled the sticker off the cling side, used it on the top of the block,,,then applied tombow multi-adhesive to the cling foam and stuck it down....put it in a clamshell and put the original cling mount case in my stock pile for use to store die cuts and such.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!