View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #218
SayStampsPlease
Glitter Guru

Roxie - Thank you for being my SS! I was oot and arrived home late last night to a nice lil box sitting on my porch Of course I had to rip it open before crashing into bed..lol!

So, Roxie REALLY spoiled me! I received a beautiful crisscross card with the cutest felt flower embellishments on it, a birthday card with liquid applique on the cupcakes (I love liquid applique!), a crazy GORGEOUS birthday rolex!!! This is such a good idea...now I'll be making some! lol 2 rolls of washi tape, cute paper butterfly embellishments, some cute tea lights embellished with washi tape and wrapped in tulle, B&BW hand sanitizer (have the hanger on my purse ), pkg of pink flower embellishments, 6x6 paper pad...love the colors and patterns!), and a 2pc Unity Stamp of a bird and a verse that I can use with the paper pad.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Thank you so much! You've been such a great SS and I so loved this swap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgainegeiser View Post
According to my Tracking #, my final card and package arrived on the 8th. Maybe my SS is on vacation or out of town? I love tracking, but it is never can answer the question of whether the person it was sent to actually was home to receive it, only that it arrived at that address.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!