View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #60
jkstampin
Stazon Splitcoast

SCS Screen Name: jkstampin
First Name/Name You Go By: Joan
Family Status: Married
Pets: 2 cats (napoleon and josephine) and 1 dog (Elvis)
Birthday: April 21

I do not want to receive: candles and lotions – just got lots for my bday! Also, don’t really need ribbon, flowers or stickers.

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference
No Preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: animals, christmas, purple/blue, vintage
I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All All of the above. More experienced in cards and scrapbooking, just a beginner at altering and mixed media.In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced Intermediate

I would love to learn this technique:
anything to do with mixed media
Three words that describe my personal style:

1. Sometimes classic/elegant
2. Less often cutesy
3.always a bit eclectic!

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Graphic 45 – a lady’s diary, happy haunting, steampunk spells - would love some of the matching stamps as well
2. Kaisercraft – Tropicana, Hunt & Gather, 13th Hour, Hey Birdie
3. Basic Grey – Off Beat, Mint Julep, scarlet’s letter

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin up for colored cardstock, GinaK for whiteI need these colors of cardstock:
any of the new in colors from SU

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference
Cardstock – 8 ½ x 11, DSP 6x6Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Fabric that coordinates with Basic Grey , Graphic 45 or the new Tim Holtz fabric
2. Gelatos- black, white, reds pack, gold, silver, designer colors tropical
3. Inky antics honeypops collection paper, baking kitty stamps, cupcake birdy stams

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference
I prefer cling, but take WM or bare rubber if a stamp I like is only available that wayThree stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Any of the TH blueprint stamps except the Halloween set
2. Sweet and Sassy Landscape Silhouettes
3. Impression Obsession cover a card (Background) stamps - Rain, bookshelves, cogs, spider web, fireworks, toile

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: big shot, big shot pro and Cricut
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. MFT dienamics chicken wire die
2. Taylored Expressions Birch tree die cutting plate or birch tree border die
3. Taylored Expressions Band It Die

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. gelatos
2. Any spellbinders Media Mixage items Media Mixáge

3. I can always use ¼” refills for my ATG gun

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: A zipper stamp - one that shows the zipper being zipped up that can be used as a border... something like this:
http://stores.ajillianvancedesign.co...Set/Detail.bok
but with the zipper not quite closed at the top (although I'd take this one too since I can't find the other!)
like this one, but longer:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZIPPER-SET-O...-/130898493426

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Adhesive gems, single or in swirls… any colors
2. Zip dry glue
3. Perfect pearls in warm colors – yellow, orange, etc
4. Duck easy-stick adhesive
5. Tim Holtz blending tool

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. Love coffee – I have a keurig so Kcups are great.

My blog: Tails in the stamp room

Last edited by jkstampin; 05-21-2013 at 03:25 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!