View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #4794
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Hey chickies!
Anyone wanting to know if your favourite show is cancelled/renewed, here is a pretty comprehensive list: http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/...ubble-upfronts

Fox's new shows & fall primtime schedule: Fox Makes No Radical Moves In Its Schedule, And Simply Looks For New Hits

NBC's new shows & fall sched: NBC Plans To Use The Winter Olympics To Avoid The Midseason Blues Too bad about Revolution. I watched it in the beginning, then it was such a long hiatus in mid-season, I was really hit & miss with it. Now that they are moving it to Wed, I'll probably not catch it at all. And I am disappointed they are moving Chicago Fire from Wed. to Tues. Wed. is my late night at work, and it was nice to come home to a tv show KWIM? When I first heard they were going to make a spin-off of it called Chicago PD, I was very interested in watching that. Until I discovered that the central character for this series is the bad cop from Chicago Fire I can't stand..........

ABC new shows (no sched): ABC Goes Big With "S.H.I.E.L.D" (And Its Other New Shows) Though it has one of the few shows that I may check out: Marvel's The Shield.

CBS new shows (no sched): CBS, The No. 1 Network, Fills Its Few Holes Intelligence just sounds so bizarre, I just might watch the first episode to find out what on earth it is actually about!

And CW new shows (no sched. Besides, we don't get that channel up here, so I never see these shows unless a CDN channel picks 'em up): With Its Four New Dramas, The CW Doubles Down On Young People

Have to say, that overall there is not much that sounds interesting to me.