View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #57
stpinlight41
Matboard Maniac

COMPLETE

SCS Screen Name: stpinlight41
First Name/Name You Go By: Lianna
Family Status: Married for 1 1/2 years
Pets: One "golden collie" (golden retriever and collie) named Fraggle who is my pride and joy
Birthday: January 3

I do not want to receive: paper flowers, brads, eyelets, twine

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I love all colors, rainbows, and sunshine! My favorite season is Fall and I love anything related to Fall (colors, leaves, etc.)

I am a: (1)Card maker
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: I would love to start coloring more...I have 2 Tombow marker sets and Stampin Up markers that I have dabbled in, but nothing more.

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. cutesy
2. classic
3. whimsical

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Stampin' Up
2. Echo Park
3. My Mind's Eye

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin' Up and Bazzill
I need these colors of cardstock: I can always use more white, black, and kraft
Stampin Up that I need are--So Saffron (subtles), Certainly Celery (retiring subtles), Bashful Blue (retiring subtles), and Perfect Plum (regals)

I prefer paper in the following size: (2) 8 1/2 x 11

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. buttons
2. 6x6 patterned paper pads
3. ribbon

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood Mount or (2) Cling
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Wonderful Words: Hello Mini Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
2. A Hundred Wishes by a muse studio
3. Friends Fur-ever by a muse studio

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Nesting Dies
2. Honeycomb Embossing Folders

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. Washi Tape
2. Buttons
3. Punches

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? you bet

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. 1 3/4 Circle Punch
2. Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page Punches
3. Nestabilities or other Nesting Dies
4. Tombow Adhesive Runner Refills
5. Gems or Bling

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.
I love fruity candy,fruity water flavoring packets, popcorn, and the scent "Beautiful Day" by Bath and Body Works

Last edited by stpinlight41; 05-23-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!