View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #99
PaperPunchScissors
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via MSN to PaperPunchScissors
Heart My Favorites this Week

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day with their families. I apologize for the lateness, but like many of you, I've just returned home from a day with our family. Thank you to the notification team and Linda for hosting. I hope you all had some time today to spend with your families.

Here are my list of favorites.

1. Mother's Day 2013 by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Mom loves ice cream by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. WT426 F4A168 "Faux Tile" by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. Happy Mother's Day with a dragonfly by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. F4A168 Mother's Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. F4A168 Number One Mom! by amrucci - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. Dahlia for Mom by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. F4A168 For Mom/Mum by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9. SC435 help by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

10. The Rich Summers Starship - MMTPT249 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

11. CC425, FLLC, Happy Mother's Day... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

12. TLC428 The Art of Flowers for Joan by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

13. FTTC218 It's All in The Date by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

14. You Are Special, Peggy - QFTD163 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

15. Pretty Pink Bow by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

16. Embossed Thinking of You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week.
Susie ~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!