View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #51
Angie1974
Die Cut Diva

COMPLETED

SCS Screen Name:Angie1974First Name/Name You Go By:LynneFamily Status:Single/No KidsPets:2 dogs, 3 birds, and a rabbit.Birthday:September 2, 1974
I do not want to receive:Brads, eyelets, fibers, clear/acrylic/photopolymer stamps, $1 stamps, ribbon, buttons, flimsy patterned paper or cardstock, mists, stickles, flat stickers, 12x12 paper, glitter.
Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference

(1)Locally only, please. I DO have a wide variety of scrapbooking/paper-crafting stores to choose from.Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:
Hmmm....I love the colors blue, purple, and green. I also love fairies and angels.

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

[COLOR="cyan"](1)I am primarily a card-maker.

(2)I would say intermediate level.

I would love to learn this technique: Oh, there are many! I want to learn to make ATC's, I want to try masking, paper piecing, can't remember other techniques. Would like to learn more about scoring and different folds.
Three words that describe my personal style:

1.Classic, relatively Clean & Simple.
2.Eclectic.
3.Constantly Evolving.

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1.My Mind's Eye.
2.Crate Paper.
3.Authentique.
4.And many more! I especially like double-sided 6x6 pads. THIS IS my preferred size of patterned paper, as I primarily make cards. I also prefer prints/patterns that are smaller in scale and uniform, again because I mostly make cards.
My favorite cardstock to use is:Stampin' Up, Bazzil, anything Copic-friendly.I need these colors of cardstock:As listed above, any high-quality white cardstock that is Copic-friendly, (I don't use Copics myself; however I am almost participating in some type of swap that requires this paper) greens, blues, purples, reds, neutrals, metallics, brights, no pastel colors, please.
I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

For patterned paper: 6x6, or 8x8 at the largest, please. For cardstock of all colors: 8 1/2 x 11 is fine.Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:1.
1.Basic Grey-Plumeria
2.Basic Grey-Out of Print NOTE:If it helps at all, both of these are in stock at BasicGrey online.
3.Doodlebug-Take Note
4.Bazzill-Huckleberry Pie

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference [COLOR="cyan"](1) Wood mount, and (2) Cling, please. Again, please no acrylic, clear, or photopolymer stamps, please. Thanks.
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1.Stampendous (rubber cling stamp)-Cling Royal Teapot

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
[COLOR="cyan"]1.I use a Big Kick. I can use most dies/embossing folders, but cannot use Bigz dies.

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1.Washi tape-some with mixed color scheme would be cool.
2.Adhesive half-backed pearls, various colors of rhinestones, don't use flourishes so much.
3.Doilies, dies, die cuts, embossing folders, markers.
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes, provided they are in good condition and not unwanted cast-offs.I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1.Double-sided tape, any kind of foam dots/squares.
2.Current style of paper/fabric flowers.
3.Washi/Decorative tape.
4.A pair of non-stick scissors-will use mostly for fussy cutting.
5.Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2T6IQmnoC

Last edited by Angie1974; 07-08-2013 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Add more info.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!