View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #198
muzbysmom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzbysmom View Post
Is it heading my way Dawn? I did notice my Big Sister's cards have been coming from Michigan....... of course you're not the only one living out that way..... I THINK I remember you're living in Michigan.....
I WAS right! My Big Sis was Dawn!!!! Package must have arrived yesterday but our mail comes late so unless I have some where to go I don't check the box the same day. Picked it up after church and found a package! Yeah!

Dawn, how clever! Everything coordinates! Love the tablet holder! Life IS sweet! Cute how the Kool Aid packets are also kind of "gift wrapped"! Even the spool of ribbon is decorated "lemoney"! I made a card for that You Can Do It Challenge, too, but I like yours better! LOVE the curl at the end of the banner! I've never seen that before (or hadn't noticed)! Did you know that Mint Chocolate Chip (or as I call it Peppermint Bon Bon) has been one of my favorite ice creams since I used to order up at the lunch counter at Fridley Drug (that was SO MANY, MANY years ago!). Now I can enjoy the flavor when I use the lip balm!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
fromdawn.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!