View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #48
jlzmom
Matboard Maniac

I'd love to join in!! Thanks so much!

Quilling Queen - you cracked me up in your description of yourself! I bet you're anything but boring!! You're a crafter for goodness sake!! LOL!

SCS Screen Name: jlzmom
First Name/Name You Go By: Jenny-Jo (JJ)
Family Status: Married, 3 boys: ages 17, 15, & 12
Pets: 2 dogs (chocolate lab - Daisy; bull mastiff mix – Ginger) and a brand new calico kitty (Pennie – she’s super tiny!)
Birthday: October 4th

I do not want to receive: Please no baby, no wedding, or too girly. Also, I really don’t need stickers, alphabets, rub-ons, or eyelets. I am not a fan of super bulky or vintage looking embellishments.

I prefer to shop: No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme, I would like it to be: No particular theme, but I can always use camping / outdoor items as 2 of my boys are in Boy Scouts and my husband is a scout master. We also went to Disneyland in Feb so I’ll be scrapping those pictures soon.

I am a: Scrapbooker and Card Maker. I’ve tried my hand at altering and mixed media, but I’m not that great at it – they are not my choice in crafting, but I do like the way they look. In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: Advanced (only in scrapbooking and cardmaking).

I would love to learn this technique: Tim Holtz alcohol inks – not quite sure what to do with them, but I’m intrigued.

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. Simple
2. Fun
3. A little bit country

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Bo Bunny
2. Close to my Heart
3. Die Cuts With A View

My favorite cardstock to use is: Close to my Heart & Bazzil
I need these colors of cardstock: I can always use bright colors

I prefer paper in the following size: 12 x 12

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Tim Holtz Tonic scissors
2. Martha Stewart spiral or triangle ornament templates
3. Martha Stewart markers

I prefer stamps that are: Cling
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. CTMH Distressed Backgrounds #D1544
2. CTMH Card Word Puzzle #C1494
3. CTMH Perfect Fit Frames 1 #D1527 or Perfect Fit Frames 2 #D1536

I have a Cricut and Cuttlebug, but I do not need any dies or folders. I can always use replacement mats or blades.

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive:
1. Any CTMH re-inkers other than black
2. 12x12 page kits or borders
3. Sticky strip or dimensionals
4. Surprise me

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Memento Ink refill – black or rich cocoa

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Martha Stewart spiral or triangle ornament templates
2. Martha Stewart markers
3. Take Ten Magazine
4. Martha Stewart fringe scissors
5. DCWV or store brand paper stacks – just not glittery or girly
6. Scrapbook page kits
7. Tim Holtz Tonic scissors
8. Alcohol inks & tools to use them

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? I enjoy anything I can use to organize my crafts with. (I sometimes think I like organizing my crafts as much as I enjoy using them!) I love Yankee candles and Bath and Body Works items. My favorite Yankee scents are floral or spicy, not fruity. My favorite BBW scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom – I enjoy all of their florals. As far as goodies – I like chocolate, toffee, peanut butter m&ms, cookies, kettle corn – not a big fan of gummy or fruity candies.

Last edited by jlzmom; 05-29-2013 at 08:17 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!