View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #28
ladybug91743
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada
Default Reflection in the Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstein View Post
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!! Enjoy the pampering tomorrow. My good friend sent me these quotes from 2nd graders. Here are some of them......

WHY GOD MADE MOMS

Answers given by 2nd grade school children
To the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.

Now it's time for you to show us your favorites you found this week in the gallery. Let's make someone happy !

Notification team this week will be....Stacy JBgreendawn,
Vicki (vdm), Elaine (ChaosMom), Brenda (tessaduck), Mary (jandjccc) and Holstein (Linda)
Thanks girls.

Here are my favorites.
SC435 30th Birthday For Robert by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT426 & WAW79: Virtuous Woman by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Summer Bicycle Ride by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reflection in the Lake by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC435 Floating Vellum by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC435 Cajun Artichoke Moss by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC435 CAS Sponged Tulip by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC435 You Blossom by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fab Floret #8 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
scored flowers by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bookmark BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. The next thread will explain the procedure.
thank you so much for entering my card in your favourites for the week... I am so honoured that you liked it enough to do this... hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day also....