View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:01 AM   #14
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

WooHoo Peggy (jasonw1) I just logged on to list My Favs of the week and I checked out everyones list and there was my name. You do know I am doing the happy dance don't you!! Thanks so much Peggy. Great news about your husband, he will be pleased to know I have nominated "his" card this week.

Here are some of my favorites for the week.

On yer bike! by maryj68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC388 Lady Bug by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A168 True Beauty by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a silly Spring card... by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC425 Blushing Pink Basics by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Discovering Special by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Landscape by katarzyna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forsythia Window Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC425 Flower and No Dessert by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC425 Pink Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC428 The Art of Flowers for Joan by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Lilac Mothers Day by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feather Boquet in a Vase by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mothers day everyone.

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!