View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:21 PM   #11
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

There just are not enough hours in the day...I hardly got to spend any time in the gallery. I have been getting ready for company and they are here and Sat night I try to do some catch up gallery gazing but I really need to get to bed as they have a 2 year old who is up early!!

I did want to share that my husband starts his new job a week from Monday! Fortunately we have been taken care of during this time but it will be nice to be back to a steady income!

Here are some beauties I have found:

Susan's Mini Lily by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD163 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD163 For you by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC387 Like a Box of Chocolates by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD163 One of a kind by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mom by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab Floret #8 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD163 - For Peggy by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vanilla Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC428 The Art of Flowers for Joan by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Rich Summers Starship - MMTPT249 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Katherine Kingsley by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Wedding Greeting! by stampcatwg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:091242 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking Of You.... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC435 Watercolour Daisy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother's Day Flowers by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are Special, Peggy - QFTD163 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I want to wish a very special happy Mother's Day to our team of notifiers! Taking your precious time today to send out joy to others on this day is so much appreciated (as it is EVERY week).

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow creators! Have a wonderful day and a creative week!

Hugs!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!