View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
LanaMM
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmito View Post
I keep my collections together in the 2 gallon ziplock bags. I don't know if they will fit in your holders though...
That's exactly what I'm using now -- 2-gal Ziploc bags -- and they're working pretty well. They're big enough to hold the 12" x 12" paper packs plus a lot of extras, and they fit nicely inside the Cropper Hopper holders. although if I have a lot of extras along with the paper pack, I can fit only 3-4 bags in each "compartment." I turn them sideways, so that the "zip" portion is on its side, and I attach a label on that side that contains the brand and pattern names (e.g. "Teresa Collins, Carolina Breeze"). This definitely works to keep collections together.

From what I've seen so far, I think I'll probably stay with this system for collections. I thought maybe there might be some other better ways to do this, but I'm thinking this matches how I like to work, so it's probably the easiest.

I'll probably use this same system for the rest of my 12" x 12" designer paper -- where I didn't purchase additional bits and bobs -- and arrange them by color family (brights, pastels, neutrals, darks), and then brand (SU, DCWV, MME, etc.).

Anyway, it's good to know I'm not the only one who uses those convenient 2-gal ziplocs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!