View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #6303
muddy otter
Directionally Challenged Parrothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampin Wrose View Post
You know, rotting broccoli smells AWFUL. Ask me how I know.....

Oh well I can tell you. This was when we still lived in FL. I noticed a bit of disgusting smell over by my sink. Nothing obvious after looking, so I ran the disposal, used some baking soda, cleaned the sink, etc. Smell seemed gone. Nope, it returned after the cleaning smell was gone. I cleaned other things as the next 3-4 days went by, and that darn smell was just getting worse. Then - I found it - a TINY bit of broccoli in the silverware bucket hanging on the dish drainer!!!! OMG!!! Who knew a tiny bit of food that small could smell SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh NOOOO. Ok maybe I will just vegetate like very exhausted human who showered this morning.

Finger doesn't hurt as much but I may still lie down for a bit. Still haven't heard back on when they'll send me to see next Dr, but knowing it's not going to get worse helps. Handyman just came by to check the hose faucet outside that broke last weekend. He'll be back Thurs to do the repair. I did finally unpack and get laundry done this morning, then off to Debbie's to cut paper and play for the afternoon.

I have to admit quiet rest of the weekend sounds good.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!