View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:33 PM   #388
arlenevita
Gallery Gazer

I'm using my "down" time from not going to this gathering to clean up the downstairs since company is coming from AZ on Sunday. I can almost see the top of the kitchen table! Would you believe I have over 18 Snapware trays??? As I'm taking shoebox projects etc. out of the Snapware I'm stacking them up...an impressive stack (snort!)! During this clean up I sorted cards and sent my SIL a huge shoebox full of cards for her birthday. She says she now has enough for her lifetime! I certainly hope her lifetime is longer than her new stash but she is very happy with all the cards. I have lots of cards for my own use as well as a bunch for another SIL and the troops. Such a mess I make when I'm making swaps and shoeboxes! I still have a ton of stuff to sort in the living room but I thought I'd better get the table cleared off first. I need to make a graduation card for Kelsey for Saturday when we go up to see her at Oswego. I'm also washing all my Winter tops and some sweaters to get ready for Summer storage. There wasn't much Spring for wearing my in between clothes! Once the living room is picked up there is dusting, vacuuming, and mopping to do! I needed the "threat" of company to get in gear and declutter and really clean! Where does all the dust come from???

Good luck, Ladies, on getting all your projects done with time to spare!

Nancy and Pat will be collecting cards you would like to donate to the troops but feel free to donate to Christi's fund raising project instead.

Last edited by arlenevita; 05-11-2013 at 12:37 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!