SCS Screen Name: Ldyglfr62
First Name/Name You Go By: Diane
Family Status: Married with two daughters
Pets: 1 Miniature Pincher
Birthday: May 16
I do not want to receive: eyelets, stickers (except SRM sentiment stickers)
Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)
I prefer to shop: No preference
Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:
I am a: Card maker
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: Intermediate
I would love to learn this technique: Can't think of anything
Three words that describe my personal style:
1. Clean and sorta simple
My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Echo Park - A Perfect Summer, Down by the Shore, Paradise Beach, Everyday Eclectic
2. Authentique - Curiosity, Summer, Loyal
3. Bo Bunny - 6x6 Double Dot (Bold & Bright, Soft Shades or Natural Necessities), Surprise, Detour
My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up!
I need these colors of cardstock: Any of the new 2013-15 In-Colors
I prefer paper in the following size: - 8 1/2 x 11 for cardstock
- 6 x 6 for patterned paper
Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Impression Obsession Dies: Buttons, Clouds.
2. Simon Says Tilted Banners (S157)
I prefer stamps that are: Cling or Bare rubber
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Sweet and Sassy Across the Miles Clear Stamp Set
2. Simon Says Tilted Banners Sayings (SSS101307)
2. Crafters Companion - Party Paws (Bamboo, Hugs from Bamboo or Love from Bamboo)
3. Stamper's Best - Raven Flock, Animal Puns Stamps Sets (either one of the three)
4. Dare2bartzy.com - OWH sets (Thinking of You or My Hero)
I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Darice - EZFrames Assortment Diffusers For Embossing (7 Pack)
2. Darcie Embossing Folders: Dog/Cat Paws, Beach Wave, Basket Weave.
3. Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folders: Label, Frame, Stripes Label.
4. Paper Studio Embossing Folders: Cupcakes, Gears, Postage Stamps, Bracket Frame, Vintage Keys, Patterned Polka Dots, Mini Stars.
Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
2. Flat-back pearls
3. Brads (Brown, Black, Red)
4. Seam Binding
5. Bakers Twine - brown, black, green, blue
6. Stamped images of your favorite stamps
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes. Especially opened 6x6 pads.
I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Can't think of anything.
Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Any Masculine Stamps
2. Pop Dots
4. Flat-back pearls
5. Brads (Brown, Black, Red)
6. Hobby Lobby OWH stamp sets
7. ATG refills (1/4 inch. Regular is fine. Mainly make cards not scrapbooks)
8. Tombo Multi Glue (Green Bottle)
9. Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors
Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. Moonlight Path Lotion or Body Wash from Bath & Body Works. Chai, English Breakfast & Scottish Breakfast Tea.
Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2SjLr2kna