View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #519
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Now a little more

With the exception of one lady (51 1/2), the others were between the ages of 65-85

Only one lady followed directions!

It was a great time...and I am doing it again in 2-weeks...all those ladies will probably come...plus they each were thinking of someone they would bring...

They loved the Washi tape...loved, loved, loved the Washi tape...of course I only know it by that name but I know that isn't what it is called at Michael's...

I decorated one of Michael's $1.66 boxes with the tape that I carried my supplies in...great gift box idea I told them...

Next time I need to bring more colored pencils...they broke the leads often! You know in kindergarten you broke a lot of crayons from pushing too hard.

One lady and I had the same kindergarten teacher and we grew up in the same town! Her husband is a local doctor!!!!

Laughed, laughed and laughed...took 90 minutes rather than 60 but we had a great time!

OH...I did mess up on the 4-square card...I cut the pieces the wrong sizes...good thing they were too big because I could cut them down...and proved to these ladies that I am not perfect!

See the samples below.
Attached Thumbnails
img_2201.jpg   img_2174.jpg   img_1984.jpg