View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
SBinGA
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to SBinGA

Sign me up please!!!! Us Only for shipping!! Thanks Joan!!!!

SCS Screen Name: SBinGA
First Name/Name You Go By: Sharon
Family Status: Married will be 24 years July 1st
Pets: Cody, an Australian Shepard
Birthday: June 14th

I do not want to receive: smaller primas, buttons other than listed below, eyelets, brads, stickers, charms, beads, fibers, clear stamps, dollar stamps, ribbon and glitter.

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference I shop online and locally so I am good either way

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I will be starting a Project Life type album soon using the Rain papers from PL and many other papers I have here. I also have a Vintage album to make for my dad of his side of the family. I have also just gotten into the Sn@p albums and Smash albums. I love the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and Fabulous line.

I am a: ( 1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer , (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, ( 2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: I love doing different kinds of paper folds for my cards...fancy folds

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. clean
2. classic
3. colorful - love DSP

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Stampin Up
2. Simple Stories
3. Basic Grey

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up
I need these colors of cardstock: None at the moment because I just stocked up during SAB time.

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference
For scrapbooking 12x12 for cards 8 1/2 x 11

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Simple Stories Fabulous Pages
2. Simple Stories Fabulous Paper Kit
3. Art Impressions CROPPER Cling Rubber Stamp

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference

Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Art Impressions Cropper
2. Tim Holtz Blue Prints
3. Penny Black Majestic Tree

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Sizzix 1" Hexagons
2. Sizzix 3/4" Hexagon Die
3. Tim Holtz Tag Die

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. I have just started using Washi Tape and I am hooked
2. I love Bling Flourishes like Prima, Recollections, K and Co but really like clear only
3. Copic Markers...if you want a listing of what I need, please let Joan know.

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Of course

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:
I have been able to find everything I need I just don't always have the money to get it

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Clear Bling Flourishes...recollections brand is GREAT from Michaels
2. Sn@p photo binder pages. I have seen them at Michaels and Joanns.
3. Hobby Lobby carries Gemstone flourishes by prima and several others...Love them in clear.
4. Hobby Lobby will be carrying Project Life real soon...I love the new Rain one they will be carrying so anything in Rain (it's the new purple one)
5. Divided page protectors made for 12x12 binders...they have them at Michaels, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby.

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

I love chocolate but the temps here will melt it every time. I love Hot Tamales Candy, and Haribo Gummy Bears. I drink Koolaid and water since I cannot have anything with artifical sweetners, caffiene, carbonated, etc...

If sending candles (which I love) I prefer non-floral, non-woodsy scents since my son is severely asthmatic. Apple Cinnamon, vanilla, birthday cake, and scents like that are best.

I love altered items, especially journals. I love to write in journals all the time. I also love to read and my hubby, son, and father just bought me a Nook for Mother's day so credit to buy a book would be a plus too
*Check out my Gallery!!! *My Blog *My Stampin Up Store *Member #42241 *Come join us in the PIF Threads: $5; $10; Big Wish; Recycle Wish

Last edited by SBinGA; 05-07-2013 at 09:06 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!