View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #524
Arizona
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
Thank you for acknowledging this! Over the years I've had several businesses, and it's SO FRUSTRATING when something happens that is completely beyond your control but makes you look bad, nonetheless! You seriously just want to hide in a hole or something. Even if you can convey the real issue to the client/customer and point out that it's out of your hands, you still get those that can't/don't/won't understand. It makes your heart hurt...

I certainly hope that this is a one-time, learning experience for WRMK. I love their products, as a rule, and it would be just too bad if this is a harbinger of things to come...
I have a feeling they don't care. So far it's just been the small businesses that have been doing the apologizing. People are buying the product like crazy and WRMK is busy enjoying a great business quarter. The only way they will consider their treatment of small vendors as bad business, is if it has a negative impact on their pocket book. Considering the popularity of all their products, that is not going to happen
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!