View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #1674
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntangie View Post
Kelly, I know who that is. She will be getting a package from me once I get everything organized.

Karla we put in garden Tuesday night. The seeds should be ok, but I'm betting the tomato and pepper plants are toast. I have had tulips in for 7 years and have yet to see them bloom. They get frozen off ever year.

Jeanette you had us all inspired the last round. Glad that you are home for now and can check in on us occasionally.

I have most of my stamps sorted by theme. I have two companies (PSX and Stamps by Judith) that I leave together by company. Don't know why I do that, but it seems to work for me. Pansy I like the dot idea. I think I will use that for the ones I am wishy washy on. Put a dot on them if I keep them and if I haven't used it and pulled the dot off by RRS next year they get purged. I really need to go through the scrapbook idea mags and books and get rid of a pile of them also. What do you do with the pages you pull out to keep?

I have a magazine file box where they go in folders labeled with topic(lighting, depth of field, wildlife, macro) and if it is just a tip or something that doesn't even fill a page I put it in my photography journal...which is something I just started this year to keep track of shooting trips and little things that I want to remember.....I put red stars by tips and ideas that seem important...so I can find them again...but otherwise it is like a photography diary--where I go, what I shoot and whether I keep any of the images.....I also started a stamping journal this year too. same premise....date--what I did that day if anything and techniques I tried or what ever.....keep track of what I am buying in it too but not a bookkeeping type,,,just a chatty listing of items.....

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!