View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #1666
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneralsWife View Post
This weekend, I am going to go through this box that I have in my corner. It contains everything that was on my stamping table when I moved. I just put together my expedit, so I want to get everything in/on it and out of boxes. I did Roy G Biv all my Bazzil and I reorganized all my SU cardstock and I put all my PTI stamps and dies in the plastic boxes, so I do have some stuff organized, but I really need to do something about how I store my stamps. They are all just there on a shelf and I just look at them, get overwhelmed and then don't stamp anything. I have to fix that. I unmounted everything and they are in those SU clear cases, but they are all jumbled up, no rhyme or reason. I need to find a system. How do you ladies have yours set up? I need some organization inspiration. Then maybe I will do something.
Don't know if this will help. But
about half my stamp collection is SU sets so those are in clamshells or DVD's labeled as they came from the company. For those stamps that are non-SU,,,,I put them in SU clamshell boxes by type/theme (western, wildlife, dogs, birds, foliage, seasonal sentiments, snowmen, and so forth) then I place them in my cabinet(DVD storage cabinet purchased at Hastings) by the same themes--so that all my snowmen are in one group, western in one group, sentiments in one group,,,,even the seasonal ones as the box says Winter sentiments, fall sentiments, and so forth. I also mark the SU boxes when the sets retire with neon colored small dots and then if I feel that I have too many stamps those are the ones I pull and look at to see if I want to sell them.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!