View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:46 AM   #522
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRoseStamper View Post
Greg Smallwood of Marco's Paper posted this on his blog:

I talked with We R Memory Keepers Tuesday (we talk with them two or three times a week) -- obviously, their original April estimate for completely filling advance orders has come and gone and we have reminded them of that. They received a small shipment of boards earlier this week and expect larger shipments consistently over the next few weeks. It sounds like their shipments to us will follow a similar pattern. They originally told me that they hope to ship all of the 1,000 boards we need to fill our advance orders by the end of May, but we are pushing for a better delivery schedule. Our customers have been very patient, but the delivery estimates have changed often -- and it makes us look bad when estimates we pass on in good faith are not met. We will be shipping our pending orders in the order they were received as soon as boards arrive. Thanks for your patience -- mine is wearing a little thin.

Lousy for customers but ten times more frustrating for vendors.
Thank you for acknowledging this! Over the years I've had several businesses, and it's SO FRUSTRATING when something happens that is completely beyond your control but makes you look bad, nonetheless! You seriously just want to hide in a hole or something. Even if you can convey the real issue to the client/customer and point out that it's out of your hands, you still get those that can't/don't/won't understand. It makes your heart hurt...

I certainly hope that this is a one-time, learning experience for WRMK. I love their products, as a rule, and it would be just too bad if this is a harbinger of things to come...

I'm blogging again...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!