View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Craf-T-Bear
Stampin' Fool

Send a message via Yahoo to Craf-T-Bear
Default Round #1 Card Kit Swap - DUE DATE EXTENDED TO JULY 20th!!!

Card Kit Swap

Given that there are so many fabulous stamp & product companies out there and with the way the economy is, none of us can afford to buy every single stamp or product; so with that being said I hope you will join me in my Card Kit Swaps.

Okay, hereís how it works:

Choose which catagory you want to make card kits for and how many spots you want in each catagory. Basically in each kit, you are going to supply enough materials for your recipients to create 4 cards. Each SPOT requires 3+1 kits. (The +1 is for the hostess.)

However, EACH spot requires a different card kit.

The Catagories Are:

Cook Out's & Picnic's ~ (Yes, this includes Nature things!)

Animals ~ (Yes, this includes insects, reptiles, mammals, etc. too.)

Flowers

People / Kids ~ (Yes, this includes Baby's too.)

Masculine

Birthday

Holiday's ~ (Any holiday's)

Everything Else ~ (This catagory is open to imagination. It can include things like...Humorous, Anniversaries, Sympathy, Congradulations, Get Well, Hello, Just a Note, Miss You, Steampunk, Vintage, etc.)

Details:

Each person to sign up will make 3+1 Card Kits (+1 going to the hostess). You can sign up for, as many spots as you'd like, but please make sure the kits are different.

I would also like to encourage ALL swap participants who sign up to check in and post periodically on the thread. This helps to ensure that you are still involved in the swap, and helps build friendly repour with fellow SCS members.

The first 5 to sign up will be RAK'd in there return package.

Each Kit should contain the following:

Enough supplies for your recipient to make 4 cards. Please coordinate the contents of your kit.

4- Stamped images (all the same, per kit) with waterproof/Copic friendly ink and stamped on 1/4 sheet cardstock. Make sure they are stamped cleanly and sharp. Embossed images age encouraged!!!

(Also, check to make sure that your images comply with the SCS approved stamp companies.) Here is the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...A-t528974.html

4- Sentiments/sayings for your cards (Encouraged but OPTIONAL)

4- 1/4 sheets of coordinating paper or DSP, to make your card.

Enough Embellishments for each card: Ribbon (minimum of 6" per card), charms, hardware, gems, flowers, brads, buttons, glitter, flock, flower soft...you get the idea.

Last but not least--EXTRAS! These are things that make a good kit great: Some examples are: cardstock for card bases, envelopes, punched or die cut shapes, a recipe with dimensions of layerís & such, (extra paper, sentiments, embossed backgrounds, extra images, extra ribbon, bakers twine, etc.

Be creative!! Think of a kit you have gotten in a swap that made you say, "WOW"--that's a card kit!!!!

Place package each kit separately into a baggie. Label EACH bag with your SCS Name, REAL NAME, and the swap catagory!!!

Due Date:

In my hands by July 15th, 2013 and no later. However, if all of the packages are in my hands BEFORE the due date, I will mail them out early. NO LATE packages will be accepted! NO EXCEPTIONíS!!!

Let me know when your kit is postal and when you have received your kits. This is a must!

Mailing:

Place the kits inside a Ziploc bag with your SCS User Name, Real Name and the name of the swap on the outside of each kit!!! Please send a return address label and as much postage as it took to send them to me plus two extra postage stamps, if they aren't used, they will be returned to you. Priority Mail is a GREAT way to ship for swaps of this sort since itís only $5.60 for everything that fits in the envelope AND gives you tracking of your package for FREE!!!

Also, I would highly recommend sending in a sturdy (Priority type envelope) or a bubble envelope to protect your items from getting bent or damaged.

Please mail in an envelope large enough to accommodate larger pieces for the return trip to you.

When you are ready to mail your package, please send it to me at:

Christi Usher
Card Kit Swap
P.O. Box 244
Etna, NY 13062

Cook Out's & Picnic's

1.) Craf-T-Bear (Christi) Have Here
2.) Stamperamma (Dea) PRIZE for being 1st to sign up!! Received 7/5
3.) TheCrazyCardLady (Heather Parker) Prize for being one of the 1st 5 to sign up for the swap! Received 7/20 No Return Postage in package.
4.) Seanryan6 (Linda) Received 7/10
5.) stpinlight41 (Lianna) Received 7/1
6.) stpinlight41 (Lianna) Received 7/1
7.) SoaksuptheSun (Maria A.) Received 7/12
8.) Chris Makes Cards (Chris) Received 7/12
9.)
10.)

Animals

1.) Stamperamma (Dea) Received 7/5
2.) Craf-T-Bear (Christi) Have Here
3.) TheCrazyCardLady (Heather Parker) Received 7/20 No Return Postage in package.
4.) Tlc.2scotties (Tammy) Prize for being one of the 1st 5 to sign up for the swap! Received 7/15
5.) Chary Received 7/19
6.) SoaksuptheSun (Maria A.) Received 7/12
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Flower's

2.) Craf-T-Bear (Christi) Have Here
3.) TheCrazyCardLady (Heather Parker) Received 7/20 No Return Postage in package.
4.) carace (Carolyn) Prize for being one of the 1st 5 to sign up for the swap! Received 7/12
5.) Stampin-Sunnychick (Tracy H.) DROPPED 7/11
7.) Chris Makes Cards (Chris) Received 7/12
8.)
9.)
10.)

People/Kids

1.) Craf-T-Bear (Hostess) Have Here
2.) Stamperamma (Dea) Received 7/5
3.) carace (Carolyn) Received 7/12
4.) Quilling_Queen (Heather Marshall) DROPPED OUT 7/1
5.) Chary Received 7/19
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Masculine

2.) Craf-T-Bear (Hostess) Have Here
3.) Seanryan6 (Linda) Prize for being one of the 1st 5 to sign up for the swap! Received 7/10
4.) Chary Received 7/19
5.) SoaksuptheSun (Maria A.) Received 7/12
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Birthday

4.) carace (Carolyn) Received 7/12
5.) Quilling_Queen (Heather Marshall) DROPPED OUT 7/1
6.) Chary Received 7/19
7.) stpinlight41 (Lianna) Received 7/1
8.) SoaksuptheSun (Maria A.) Received 7/12
9.) Chris Makes Cards (Chris) Received 7/12
10.)

Holiday's

4.) TheCrazyCardLady (Heather Parker) Received 7/20 No Return Postage in package.
5.) carace (Carolyn) Received 7/12
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Everything Else

1.) Craf-T-Bear (Hostess) Have Here
2.) Stamperamma (Dea) Received 7/5
4.) Tlc.2scotties (Tammy) Received 7/15
5.) BagLady (Janet) Received 7/15
6.) stpinlight41 (Lianna) Received 7/1
7.) SoaksuptheSun (Maria A.) Received 7/12
8.)
9.)
10.)
S/O Pay-It-Forward (USA) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t553128.html

Swaps I am participating in:

1.) Card Kit Shower Swap 2014 (Receiving: GROUP #1 February2014 and GROUP #2 July 2014) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...l#post20471915

Last edited by Craf-T-Bear; 07-20-2013 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Swap is now closed for sign up's
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!