Originally Posted by auntangie
OK, So I reserve the right to edit, update or change these as the need arises, but so far, I have:
1) sort non-SU! card stock in ROYGBIV, both 81/2 x 11 and 12x12.
2) finish reorganizing and purging wood mounted stamps.
3) sort and purge card kits (anyone know someone who could use some of them?)
4) price all purged stuff for RRS.
5) sort all completed cards and send box to OWH.
6) catch up on Christmas cards for CCC.
There was a lady from the RAK forum who had problems with her hands so people used to send her colored images and kits so that she didn't have to work so hard to make cards. if you're a member of RAK maybe ask there??
Oh and I ditto ATG refills from the tape depot. I buy them a case at a time because shipping can be so ridiculous to hawaii that it doesn't make sense to buy small parcels often. The last time I bought was in '11 and I am almost down to my last box or so, time to reorder.