View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:18 AM   #420
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Okay, will someone do me a favor? Please. I began a BLOG. I don't know why or what I am doing. But would someone look at it and comment? My daughter tried to comment and couldn't . So don't know it works. I haven't put it in my signature yet, because don't know why I would yet. Any suggestions on how to use a Blog? I do't sell anything. I just thought I would start one, because to qualify for some prizes you have to have one.
Any feedback will greatly appreciated. This is only place I have published it, besides my to my DD.

Thank you Foxy Stamping

my "why" was because, it gave me a place to record things online that I had made that was in one spot, when I made it I belonged to about 4 sites two peas, MSN, creating keepsakes and something else. (minds blank) but, I had so many scrapbook pages online in an MSN group called the sunroom and MSN shut down their groups... so all those photos are gone. and I wanted a place for things I made to be grouped together. because, I forget things. and I rarely make duplicate things. and its easier for me to find a link to something I posted on the blog then to another gallery site. so, my blog is my personal collection of photos... and If I do crop shots or angles of something dimensional I can stick two or 20 photos together in one post.

but, I think you will be surprised by the people who come by your blog and leave you some love. ( enjoy it )

I was able to leave you a comment. one thing though you have that word verification on... and some design teams will not leave you a comment if you have that up. ( its frustrating to read sometimes) I have mine off and just reserve the right to delete a comment if its spam. and honestly, I don't get much spam on mine. and I've had it a long time.

the way you turn it off is you go to your dashboard, then settings then on the left there are more choices, click settings again, one of those says posts and comments. click that then on the right you can uncheck the box for show word verification.

hope this helps.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!