View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:01 AM   #495
Scraperwannabe
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Been to the PO to mail a package in the last 4 months? It's still cheaper than driving there yourself but...it was $12 to mail 5 CDs...UHM...that's the cost of one CD...there must be a cheaper way...and there was...it just took a while for me to find it...which saved me money but not time!

I am certain I could spend $200 so I would get free shipping at this site...but...I don't have $200...or even $75 for stamps right now...but...I just got some fun stamps recently and I am going to play with them...and dream of these!
If all of them were going to one person, you could have used a padded flat rate envelope & shipped them cheaper than $12. The only drawback is you have to order them from usps.com

Here's the link... https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...S_PriorityMail

It will only let you order one set of 15, one of 10 & one of 5 on one order, but you can order as many times a day as you want. (I only order about 150 a week! )

If it fits... it ships for the rate. I'm not sure what the Post Office rate is, because I print online. I want to say $5.90? It is slightly higher than the cardboard flat rate envelope, since it's padded.

Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey... they don't need to, it isn't for them.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!