View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 AM   #495
Scraperwannabe
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Been to the PO to mail a package in the last 4 months? It's still cheaper than driving there yourself but...it was $12 to mail 5 CDs...UHM...that's the cost of one CD...there must be a cheaper way...and there was...it just took a while for me to find it...which saved me money but not time!

I am certain I could spend $200 so I would get free shipping at this site...but...I don't have $200...or even $75 for stamps right now...but...I just got some fun stamps recently and I am going to play with them...and dream of these!
If all of them were going to one person, you could have used a padded flat rate envelope & shipped them cheaper than $12. The only drawback is you have to order them from usps.com

Here's the link... https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...S_PriorityMail

It will only let you order one set of 15, one of 10 & one of 5 on one order, but you can order as many times a day as you want. (I only order about 150 a week! )

If it fits... it ships for the rate. I'm not sure what the Post Office rate is, because I print online. I want to say $5.90? It is slightly higher than the cardboard flat rate envelope, since it's padded.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!