View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:01 PM   #141
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
OH MY GOODNESS! Wendy, I already want to be back in Arizona!

If any of you EVER get the chance to go to Phoenix be sure to make time to spend with Wendy! She was an AWESOME tour host and we just had a fantastic time.

What's so FUN is it felt like we knew each other so well. We really do have WONDERFUL, AMAZING friendships here at SCS Scrappin'. I've met so many of you over my time here thanks to my work travel and I really hope to spend time meeting more of you soon

I sincerely can't WAIT to start scrappin' my picts from this trip. I was so thankful for the 1st afternoon of extra time because the rest of the week was non-stop meetings but that's why we were there.

I'll be sure to post pages soon of my adventure!

pssst.... Wendy, The guys I work with very much appreciate you as well because I told them I would take another turn in the Fall and go out again for those meetings. I hope to be back in October

That's awesome, Lela! Be sure to set some time aside or come for the weekend prior or such and we can do some more sightseeing! I gather you and the guy in Scottsdale managed to get along OK? Hope things went well! I loved seeing you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!