View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #138
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
Yes, yes, yes, Lela and I did get together and we had a great time! She wound up having from 3:30 pm on free yesterday, so I took her on a little drive around parts of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and Glendale. We had dinner outdoors at Westgate Mall, not far from the Cardinals Stadium (I recently posted a dps featuring the stadium). We had stopped in Old Town Scottsdale for a while and just had a relaxing, fun time! As we all know, she's a great gal and we felt like we already knew each other due to all the years in the SCS scrap threads!

Lela took more photos than I did (I was driving!), but we did manage to have our waitress take a snap of the two of us at dinner (attached.) Coming from snow in Ohio, I think Lela enjoyed eating on the restaurant patio! The evening temp. was perfect!

Can't wait to see a page or two of Lela's visit when she gets time!

OH MY GOODNESS! Wendy, I already want to be back in Arizona!

If any of you EVER get the chance to go to Phoenix be sure to make time to spend with Wendy! She was an AWESOME tour host and we just had a fantastic time.

What's so FUN is it felt like we knew each other so well. We really do have WONDERFUL, AMAZING friendships here at SCS Scrappin'. I've met so many of you over my time here thanks to my work travel and I really hope to spend time meeting more of you soon

I sincerely can't WAIT to start scrappin' my picts from this trip. I was so thankful for the 1st afternoon of extra time because the rest of the week was non-stop meetings but that's why we were there.

I'll be sure to post pages soon of my adventure!

pssst.... Wendy, The guys I work with very much appreciate you as well because I told them I would take another turn in the Fall and go out again for those meetings. I hope to be back in October