View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
nsmac1
Mad Swapper

Send a message via MSN to nsmac1 Send a message via Skype™ to nsmac1
Default **Complete** ATC Birthday Organizer DUE JULY 19th

Name of Swap: "ATC Birthday Organizer

Description: This is an ATC swap, you'll be making 24 total.
Pick a month of the year, create 12 ATCs with the name of the month on them, your choice of theme (2.5"x3.5") sturdy backing no flimsy cardstock, 2 layer minimum, NVR, minimum 4 techniques/embellishments. ALSO you will make 12 ATC's (following above rules) with a picture of yourself on them including the date of your birthday and your wishlist and likes.

**I would like these to be in a vertical orientation so they can fit those mini library drawers you can buy from 7Gypsies etc etc**
Like this one:

Quantity:24 total (12 + 12) see above descriptions (Hostess is participating)

Vendor products: NVR just make something you'd be happy to receive.

Include your Real Name & SCS Name when you package your ATC's so we know who to credit when bragging about you're awesome artwork.

Deadlines:
Sign-up no later than: June 16th
Ship by date:June 30th (please allow 10+ business days for shipping to Canada for those of you that don't often ship internationally sending earlier is ALWAYS better, just sayin')
Due IN Hand:July 19th

Packaging
Place swap items in a ziploc style bag for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper or business card and include in the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return:
Place baggie of ATC's inside an envelope or box with a self-addressed label (If you were in my lablel swap then you'll have the perfect label already) for return mail purposes. The amount of postage sent should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, include additional postage which will be returned if not used.

**Please feel free to send American stamps as I can use them in my own swap returns and I will purchase Canadian stamps of equal value to use to return your package to you. I also accept American cash at par and will give American cash or stamps as change**

I will open more groups if we get enough interest.

Ship to:
Sabrina MacDonald
101 Miller Dr
Moncton, NB
E1C 8T5
Canada

Jan: Scraphead
Feb: kOneill (Krystal)
March: Jeziboo
April: Jn_Leger (Nicole)
May: Tlc.2scotties
June: NSMAC1 (Sabrina-Hostess)
July: terry.mcnulty
Aug: LabradorDork
Sept: Artisticsole (Peggie)
Oct: CherryLime (Kim)
Nov: Monicas silcott
Dec: klb1082 (Kari)

Here's what I want to do with mine:

Heres what I want to do with mine:
Attached Thumbnails
atc-holder.jpg   atc-holder-2.jpg   atc-drawer.jpg  

Last edited by nsmac1; 08-24-2013 at 05:16 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!