Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE <---just click
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE <---just click
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE <---just click
Welcome to the 5th annual Hope You Can Cling To challenge and card drive -- we are sooooo thrilled that you are here!! Thank you so much for supporting this amazing event. I love that we have done this for five years and come together each October for this incredible event!
We all loved the Sandra Bullock movie "Hope Floats" (or at least I did) - your challenge for this card is to have your card reflect an image of something that floats - a life boat, a buoy, marshmallows in a cup of hot chocolate, a lily pad on a reflecting pond, an inflatable pool toy, a rubber duckie or anything else whimsical or serious. Include a message of hope, courage or inspiration on your cardfront.
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Thank you again for joining us! Please see the details below for sending in your cards.
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2014 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
Thank you for participating in this card drive, and thanks to my sample makers, too! I hope you are inspired by these beautiful samples! Please give my sample makers a round of applause! They came up with some gorgeous cards!
What a great challenge! I went to my trusty Fishing Riley stamp- and added some shiny fish- Riley has no idea he's about to land a fish!
Added some matting, and texture with some stitches and rough twine. Here's A Good Day
__________________ Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.” ~ Edgar Degas