View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #133
Furph's wife
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
I guess you're too productive! lol. Maybe you can do the cruise as a separate album? What kind of albums do you use? I finally switched over all of my albums to 3 ring b/c I can fit so much more in there. I tend to jump around from event to event when I scrap so it's also easy to insert the pages with the 3 ring albums.
I recently switched to 3 ring binders for the same reason. I do like to scrap in order for the most part. I was thinking of doing 2 albums, just separating out the band stuff, now I have to figure out how I want to do that since pretty much all events are with her colorguard/band friends! I have had to be productive tho since I didn't keep up with school stuff since she started HS and now that graduation is less than a month away I gotta get done! And I am so over it! LOL I just want to see an end in sight! I will do pages in May, but not as many cause I need to clean and do other things!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!