Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #20355
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

morning all!

Maggie.....the bowling went fine. We won all 4....but, then the other team forfeited. Didn't show up at all and didn't pre-bowl. So, at that point....we take our average ...subtract 50 and when we beat that number ..we win! As for my scores....I did a 140, 125, 127. I stepped wrong on the 2nd game and my leg was sore after that. It finally worked itself out. But, for the time....that was my scores. At least we won. It always looks bad when you loose and no one else was there! The team next to us bowled the vacant team.....we have one too many. So everyone has to bowl that team that really isn't there! You can always count on getting out of there early! We then were visiting with some of the other people there. Our bowling partners are always in a hurry to leave...not sure why. Oh well.....at least we won't have to worry about that for the summer. We aren't bowling during the summer on Wed. That will feel strange. But, I'm glad we decided that because the bowling alley's ac doesn't work real well when it gets warm. Both ends of the bowling alley were warm and the center was cool. Since the desk and central operations are in the center...they don't notice. It was feeling warmer yesterday....at 1pm. I can only imagine how it will feel once it gets hot all day long. By 6pm....too uncomfortable! Been there before!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!