View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:07 AM   #4360
Stamperamma
Hardware Hotshot

The classes I took

Heartfelt card classes - yes would do it again
Heartfelt page class - yes would do it again

SEI - teacher was new, regular teacher was sick, 12 page layout, two pages done. No ones fault. She needs practice teaching

Acrylic album class - yes I love the look and what you can do

Paper loft - definitely, love the album kit, instruction is awesome.

Kellers creations - not my type of scrapping, but my girlfriend loved it

Sprinkles and sparkles - the cards are cute, the kits are fabulous, there glitter is amazing.

Queen and company trunk class, I will save my money and fill my own box with the colours I want. The kit is smaller, still lots in it, but I can buy more from there store and get the colours I want for the same amount of money. Also, they were selling the trunks for twenty dollars at the end of the show. That was upsetting.

CKC booth has some amazing kits and this years tshirts are really cute.

Likitysplit page layout is awesome, class was great.

The crop on Friday was a disappointment the day of giveaways is not happening anymore. We were given a magazine and template photo copied on paper to mosaic a photo. Not worth the money, the draws were for small items and they drew about twenty names. 26.00 for a space at a table was way to much money. The vendors that brought in supplies to sell increased their price for the crop. The hotel let the ladies set up in the lobby at tables and crop for nothing.

These are my opinion only, and should not sway your thinking.

Dea

Last edited by Stamperamma; 04-29-2013 at 07:19 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!