View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:48 AM   #4359
Stamperamma
Hardware Hotshot

Exhausting, but fun....yes it appears that there were many many many things that I needed to have, gelatos, heartfelt creations flower stamps and matching dies, washi tape, queen and co. Straws and goosebumps, more stamps than I will ever be able to use in a lifetime unless I quit work today and started stamping. The deals were amazing and I could not help myself. The US economy is in a better way because of my friends and I, more them than me but we had fun.. The girls I was with had never been to a hobby lobby, I was in class so they went on there own, two cart fulls later and a threatening phone call later for the introduction...the truck was overflowing. Seriously. Smash books and accessories are new to us as well, Sonia went google over the stuff, me not so much...I love the page kits so I got many of them.

All is unpacked and put away. My card for this weeks challenge is done. I think a nap is in order. We left at nine yesterday morning, we shopped all the way home, we got in at 10:30pm last night, bed by midnight and up at four. Yuppers I need a nap.

Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
So how was CKC? Any exciting things we just have to have? LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!