View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Arly-kins
Embossing Fanatic

Default **MAILED ** Birthday Cards ~ DUE June 28th ~ Open to anyone!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
This is my first swap as a hostess and I am very excited. I have loved every card swap that I've participated in and enjoyed receiving beautiful creations back. I hope that you all enjoy this swap and I hope to host more.

This swap is open to anyone from the USA and CANADA!

For my first swap I would love to start of easy with BIRTHDAYS!
There will be 3 different categories, Masculine, Feminine, and Kids. There will be 5 spots available in each category and i will be taking the 6th spot. You can sign up for a spot in each one if you would like or you can choose just one.

NAME OF SWAP:"Blow Out The Candles One By One"

DESCRIPTION:Cards need to be the normal 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 size, have clean, straight edges unless you are doing a card with ripped paper. Please don't rush your creations

QUANTITY: you are to make 5 cards total and you will receive 5 cards back. I will be participatin in this swap and will take the 6th spot in each group. You will not receive one of your own back, you will only receive one from the other 5 participants.

VENDOR PRODUCTS: I have always used Stampin Up stuff, and I am not really familiar with other products. If it is at all possible please only use S.U products. If you do not use SU then you may use other ones but please make sure you use good quality cardstock.

DEADLINES:
Sign-Up Date: June 14th, 2013
Due Date:these are due in my hands by June 28th, 2013
Return Date:All cards will be sent back no later than July 5th, 2013

MAILING PACKAGES:
Packaging: Place all cards in a large zip lock bag for waterproof purposes. Make sure you write your Name, SCS Name, and Address on the bag or on a piece of paper inside of the bag. Place the cards in an appropriate sized envelope and include the same sized envelope inside for return purposes. Please put enough postage on or inside of the second envelope so that I can return the swaps back to you.

Please PM me for my address when you are done and wanting to send them. Please know that you can send them anytime you are done. If I get them all sooner I will send them back sooner

Please pick one or more category to sign up for.

FEMININE:
1. Tfover
2. Wyndstar
3.loveofsunflowers
4. K.V
5. Arly-kins
6. Arly-kins

MASCULINE:
1. Tfover
4. K.V
5. Arly-kins
6. Arly-kins

KIDS:
1. Tfover
2. loveofsunflowers
4. K.V
5. Arly-kins
6. Arly-kins

Last edited by Arly-kins; 07-08-2013 at 10:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!