Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending April 28, 2013

Hi, Everyone! Welcome!!!

Happy Spring! Showers, flowers and pretty pictures in the gallery...so much to share, enjoy, bring inspiration and encouragement!

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO LIST YOUR FAVORITES!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Judi (Crafts), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and a Happy Dance! and we do appreciate it!

Just a little note and a maybe a little twist to this week's thread -- I had recieved a most wonderful Thank You! recently from a new poster that I listed as one of my Favs! ( BTW It brought me as many smiles as if I were listed!) It inspired her to learn more about SCS, the thread and she too started listing her Favs! Good Stuff! all around!....so as a little CHALLENGE in this week's thread....include in your wonderful List - a newbie, someone new to your list (someone you had not listed before) or someone that you think deserving that hasn't gotten the hits or comments that you think should have.....bring us to someone deserving that we should have seen but maybe didn't.....If your list doesn't include someone like this, okay (we appreciate you time to list ALWAYS!:p)...or maybe take 5 minutes to look back at the gallery and find someone who might fit this bill and include them....bring a big smile and a bit of encouragement to this poster via this thread ;)...Whadda ya say??? Smiles are cheap = just a link away! Are you up for the challenge? ;) :p

I'll list my wonderful favorites a little later!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Wink Listing, Thanks!, and Paying Forward

Each week we have newcomers to this thread. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
!Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Check out the Favorite Blog Badges:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #3  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS

Here is my list of pretties for this week, hope you enjoy them....

I love my Pinwheel by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Drip Drop Tilda by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Thanks by ctobas77 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yes we CAN by fairysale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Pop-Up by JennyConradRN - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Anniversary Edition SCS PAT 25 ATC by QueenOfInkland - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Mother's Day Card by Paperesse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Better Late Than Never by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Favorite Kind of Weather by LADYB266 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on white... by Heidio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Striped Flower by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*Soap by Neltine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Any Occasion Heartfelt Creation by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Princess Tilda In Ballet Shoes by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mo's Daffadils by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Picture Perfect Birthday by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Baby by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Wheat Ombre by princelessmn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring for Sale by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Downton Abbey ATC Violet 1 of 5 by Jeziboo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mothers Day Card by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Time by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wee_Stamps_Rosetta10_by_Frouwkje by Frouwkje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Secret Garden by DeborahLynneS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lilac by Janja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Love Blooms~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers on black by BashfulStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me all the wonderful crafting that I missed!

Thanks! to all for your inspiration and encouragement!

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Oooohh! I like the newbie idea.

Here's a few from my favorites this week:

pretty frame and corner punch:
Looping butterflies by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever use of scraps:
Fishing Rules TLC426 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blues and burlap:
CC423 Peaceful Sea by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

powerful scene:
Cherish God's Nature by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
smart and pretty, clever fold:
Butterfly Gatefold Card by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

red roses:
IC Dry Goods Flowers by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever bridal veil:
Maggie's Bridal Shower Card by itzann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and my newbie, with her clever josephine knot:
Set Sail by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good evening to all.... I am constantly amazed at the wonderful and beautiful masterpieces that you can find here on SCS....such talent..... I know that I have missed alot and really want you to show me what I have missed... But here are some of the beauties that I found this week...

FC:IC386 Dry Goods by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD162 Jeanne's Reign by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Basketweave with a Bow Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ready for Summer by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC426 You Are Special by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Listen from Within by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly and Pink Roses by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Window and Birdhouse by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lucky in Friends dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS324 Flower for YOU! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother's Day by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC386 Serene Silhouettes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Embossing by LorriHeiling - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Trellis by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Tulips Birthday Card by MakiJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serene Silhouettes Starburst Card by darhm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow Stamping - Flowers by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC386- Garden Bliss by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Father's Day by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

[

QUOTE=tessaduck;20136330]Oooohh! I like the newbie idea.

Here's a few from my favorites this week:

pretty frame and corner punch:
Looping butterflies by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever use of scraps:
Fishing Rules TLC426 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blues and burlap:
CC423 Peaceful Sea by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

powerful scene:
Cherish God's Nature by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
smart and pretty, clever fold:
Butterfly Gatefold Card by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

red roses:
IC Dry Goods Flowers by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever bridal veil:
Maggie's Bridal Shower Card by itzann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and my newbie, with her clever josephine knot:
Set Sail by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I just want to thank Tessaduck for listing my "Looping Butterflies" card in her list of favourites... what an honour to see my card here for everyone to see... I so appreciate you putting my card up there with so many other gorgeous entries... thank you...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

I like the newbie idea too.
Here are my favorites....

BirdsCards.. Happy Birthday by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a box.. ~Love Blooms~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roxie71.. Shadow Stamping - Flowers by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom.. IC386 Dragon Easel Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. IC386 Dragon Easel Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP.. Golden Poppies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. F4A166, Butterflies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My newbie...
Dronex.. WT424 Sum Total by Dronex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue.. MIX13 Just a little hummingbird, doodling around by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NavyWyl.. Mosaic Brown Sugar and Cabana by NavyWyf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Basketweave with a Bow Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay.. CC423 Peaceful Sea by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

inkpad.. Watered Flower Garden by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly... FS324 Poppies for Robin by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have some more. I will get then posted in the morning.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #9  
Gabfest Goddess

Thank you Chaos Mom. By the way how did you get a photo of my kitty, Shamus? I do love my orange tabby.
I am so honored to be included on your favorite list, some of my favorite stampers are there and to be included with them makes my head spin.
I don't spend as much time combing the gallery as I'd like to. Maybe you know what I mean when I say I've got a husband who actually wants me to cook dinner, other family stuff, house keeping and blah, blah, blah... but this week I stopped by a couple times and favorited a few which I will share. I think a couple of my favorites were in Chaos Mom's list.

Butterfly Thank You by Pretty Paper Cards
Butterfly Thank You by Pretty Paper Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Handwritten Thank You by CA
Handwritten (F4A166) by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother's Day card by Castlepark
Happy Mothers Day Card by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Time by Selma
Tea Time by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Any Occasion Heartfelt Creation by Cards_by_America
Any Occasion Heartfelt Creation by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shape Easy Teacup Template by handmadebytlc
Shape EZ Tea Cup Template by handmadebytlc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Sea by bfinaly
Shape EZ Tea Cup Template by handmadebytlc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Awesome by biggan
CAS217 Just Awesome by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks again for picking my card. And a big thank you to all the stampers who do the work here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

There hasn't been much time in the galleries this past week, so I've only a short favorite list. I'll start with the "newbie" first. She's a somewhat newbie.

Far North MIX13 Sooo Sweet by Far North - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber MMTPT247 An Apple a Day..... by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy SC433 Butterfly Window by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Basketweave with a Bow Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay like a piece of jewelry
WT424 XOXO by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Just Peachy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 WOW...POP!
Acrylics and Inks by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know there are so many more wonderful cards in the gallery this past week, I'll be using this forum to see them.

May you all have a wonderful Sunday and week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #11  
Gabfest Goddess

BTW, how do you find the newbies work?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Wow! I barely have the card posted and it ends up in the favorites thread.
Thank you so very much Vicki (vdm) I am honored and thrilled! And thank you for the notification too!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvenerusoView Post
Hi, Chris --

I don't know of a way to search for uploads by new members. However, you can pick someone who is new to you, rather than new to the forums. Or, select a card that has only a few comments and might otherwise be overlooked.

This link will sort all of last week's gallery uploads according to many comments they've received, starting with zero comments first: Splitcoaststampers Gallery - Cards Uploaded Last Week

And thank you for paying it forward.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

By the way... By my estimate, there are over 900 cards uploaded last week that so far have received zero comments. That's roughly a third of the uploads. :shock:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #15  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvenerusoView Post
Thanks, Judi! for that awesome advice on how to find a 'newbie'....

Sometimes you just happen upon a new crafter -- sometimes we have regulars that we rely on for inspiration but taking a chance on a new name in the gallery...and like Judi said, sometimes it's just new to you....but there seem to be plenty of new uploads this past week without comments...nice to give it some luvin' here! Actually - I think you were one of my several "newbies"..

I'm excited --- with these listings - I've already found some new diamonds! How Exciting! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #16  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

ChaosMom - thank you so much !! You SO made my day. I was so surprised when I saw your comment on my ATC card and then I came to this thread and what a thrill to see my ATC listed in this place of great SCS honor. I get so much inspiration from SCS and there is so much talent here. This online community brings great joy to me and to so many. Thanks, again
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #17  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much Brenda (tessaduck) for choosing one of my cards! And thanks also to Judi (Crafts) for letting me know.

Here's my favorite card for the week (and a new gallery I've discovered!)

CC423, Mojo290, SUOC69, Live Life (SUO) by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Karren, you are so sweet to have chosen my card as a favorite of yours!! I am very honored, and have to say I am an admirer of your work as well!

Hugs,

Stef aka dahlia19

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 12:58 AM   #19  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

This has been a week when I've had little time for stamping and less in the gallery.
But I did spot this beauty during one of my gallery mod shifts.

princelessmn ~ Watercolor Wheat Ombre
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 01:11 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello to all! Here are my favorites this week!

FS324 - Daisy Palooka by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with Gelatos by lemonie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Flowers... by cards4meagain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS324 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Occasion by wanspacher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC120 MFT Sketch by Princessheather - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mo's Housework Fairy by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grateful by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC426, Mother by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Cheery Wishes by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS217 Simply Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mojo Note by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Birthday 1 by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Check envelope/card for mother's day by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watered Flower Garden by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC423 - SU by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank your Evansville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS217 Bridal Shower by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One More Try by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Daisies by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:152159 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Peachy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC433: You Fill My Thoughts by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fielding Blue by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD162 Jeanne's Reign by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pocket Full of Posies by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Doily... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crave the Rose by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Trellis by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Poppies by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother's Day by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big hugs for all the dedicated team who donate thier precious time every week to bring joy to our lives by notifying us that we are in the "FAVORITES". You are all truly appreciated.

Everyone have a happy creative week!

Smiles and more smiles,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok, I'm back with more. I wish I could put all the lovely cards in this weeks gallery on my list but that would take forever. lol

scrappigramma2... Happy Father's Day by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LorriiHeiling... Double Embossing by LorriHeiling - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson.. Birthday Trellis by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. IC386- Garden Bliss by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bearpaw... SC433: You Fill My Thoughts by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karen van eijk... Butterfly Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine... CAS217 Bridal Shower by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... Happy Mother's Day by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampQueenJAR.. TLC426 You Are Special by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MattsGirl.. Listen from Within by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #22  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much ChaosMom for choosing my Lilac as a fave this week!!!

Hugs,

http://janja10.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you (ChaosMom) for letting me know my 'Just Peachy' card was liked enough to be mentioned by Mother's Daughter and jasonw1. Thank you all for making me smile today.

I've seen so many creative cards this week, but these 3 are just so lovely I need to congratulate the creators

Basketweave with a Bow Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow Stamping - Flowers by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Crafting everyone
Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:30 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much, Brenda, for faving my card and for posting it here!!! Thank you too, Stacy for the heads up

Here are some of my favorites of the week;

Nacho 43 by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best of Flowers....Pink Hydrangea by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You are the flower in my garden by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD162, TSC0426. TSC, Relax and enjoy! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Sympathy by J_Belanger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC386, Lace and Flowers by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hockey Mom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:47 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Vicki and Mary for mentioning my card this week! You have made my day!

I did not have a lot of time in the gallery but I did favor a few beauties:
IC386- Garden Bliss by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC386_bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:51 AM   #26  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Mary (jandjccc), for including my Dragon Easel Card in your favorites this week. I wasn't able to find much time for the gallery this week, but I did notice these:

Happy Father's Day by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Window and Birdhouse by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 04:31 AM   #28  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki, thank you very much for mentioning my Spring Window and Birdhouse card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Marg's favorites for the week ending 28th April

Hi everyone,
Not a lot of time to look this week, here are my favorites for the week;

CAS217 by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS217 forever in our hearts by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC423 Mother's Day by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Trio jhg 4_24 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are some I have noticed in other crafter's choices that are gorgeous so it is well worth a peep at what other choose as their favorites.

Have a great week creating cards
Cheers

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 05:11 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Here are some of my favorites for this week:

RAK, Card I received from a Split Coast Stamper by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blossoms Abound by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Peachy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Monday Card by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 05:11 AM   #31  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Elaine, thanks so much for the mention! And, I l-o-v-e your Newbie idea! You can find newbies in the forum "Start Here", where newbies introduce themselves, sometimes they do not yet have galleries, but Lydia is faithful to welcome them! Another good way to find newbies is to click on the last page of the day, and look for work that needs some love, (awesome work from those we are not familiar with). I used to do that every night, remembering how thrilled I was that someone left me some love. Thanks to Mary for the notice too! (((Hugs)))
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 04-28-2013 at 05:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #32  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

Thank you, Chris (cveneruso), for adding my card to your favorites this week. What a wonderful way to start the week!!! I'm a happy camper now! Thanks also to Brenda for the alert!

I don't really add too many cards to my favs anymore, but I did add one this week:

Lavender Wreath Spray by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 05:58 AM   #33  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blooms in a BoxView Post
Elaine, thanks so much for the mention! And, I l-o-v-e your Newbie idea! You can find newbies in the forum "Start Here", where newbies introduce themselves, sometimes they do not yet have galleries, but Lydia is faithful to welcome them! Another good way to find newbies is to click on the last page of the day, and look for work that needs some love, (awesome work from those we are not familiar with). I used to do that every night, remembering how thrilled I was that someone left me some love. Thanks to Mary for the notice too! (((Hugs)))
thanks, the looking for cards with no comments is a good idea. I've got lots of orphan cards in my gallery and when one gets some feedback it's a good feeling.
the "Start Here" idea is brilliant.
does anyone else have to push their indignant cat off of the work surface so you can complete it? If I want him to sit by him he will not come anywhere near me but when I try to do something he sits right on top of it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 06:04 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1) for including two of my cards in your list of favourites this week. I really am so thrilled. Thank you also to Vicki (vdm) for giving me the 'heads-up'. Here are some of the creations in my list this week.
Butterfly and Pink Roses by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bandana Technique Mothers Day by 3boymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Pot Card - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Work with Fabric by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC386 Pretty in Pink by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simon Says Card Kit Challenge :-) by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC386 Dry Goods by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a rainbow day...
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #35  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart My Favorites for Week Ending April 28th

Hi Friends,

I didn't get a chance to create a card this week. We've had weekend company, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to list a few cards I've seen this week that I enjoyed. Thank you Elaine for asking us to list someone new, or someone who might be a bit bashful or unsure of how to navigate SCS. One of the things that makes this such a nice community is the willingness to share ideas and help one another. Here's my list today.

First I'd like to share a card that just went up in the gallery this morning. It's monochromatic done in grey scale. It takes a keen eye to visualize and execute this type of design in my humble opinion, and I absolutely love this one!

1. MFTWSC121 Sassy Sally Friends by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicki (aka basement stamper) made a lovely monochromatic creation called Starfruit Smile. I'll bet you'll agree too.

2. Starfruit Smile by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, how about this lovely card. Makes me think of warm August days.

3. Sunshine & Butterflies by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved Linda's beautiful design this week using celery green and white. Soo pretty.

4. TLC426, Mother by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And Colleen's card is just plain dreamy with the lavender and blue hydrangeas.

5. Hydrangeas for Mother's Day by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peggy always creates such pretty cards with her die cut magic. I think this card is one of my bestest (that can be a word, right?) favorites. Love that soft pink, Peggy.

6. Butterfly and Pink Roses by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the volunteers who help with the notifications. You do make us smile and I appreciate all you do.

Have a great week everyone.
Susie ~
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

SCS continue to rock it! While I've been on a bit of a hiatus the last few weeks in terms of stamping and posting favorites, I HAVE been steadily growing my favorites gallery. Finally getting back on track this week of sharing some of them on the Favorites forums.

Cherish God's Nature by YoursTruly

Hey, Smarty Pants by Torico

CC423 Peaceful Sea by bfinlay

CC423 Birthdays are like quilts by hskelly

Picture Perfect Birthday by Nin Nin

Stippled Blossoms by ilinacrouse

Whoo's Having a Birthday? by lisa lara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #37  

Made my day getting a shout out here. Thanks Linda

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 06:38 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Peggy and Lesley for fav'ing my cards! It's such an honor to be mentioned in this forum among such great stampers. Makes my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #40  

Thanks Peggy for sharing my Sending Cheery Wishes card...and thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

My SCS Gallery
My Blog:
Paper Silhouettes
Join the Fan Club
Reply With Quote Likes