View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #2021
pinkdisneychick01
Crimping Master

Hi! Well I think that I am caught up on reading our thread. I had missed a lot. As far as the challenge hop goes I am not sure I am up for it in May. I am focused on my annual scrap camp (which takes place in June). I am in charge of the prizes this year and it is a bit of work. I would probably be able to do something early August on. Keep me in the loop though.....one never knows I may try to join in if you all do it sooner.
I hope that everyone is having good weekend. My daughter and I went to the Fair last night with friends (hubby out of town and comes home tonight). We had a fun time at the fair. I did one ride (well it was the GIANT slide) due to the cost and the fact I cannot take the spinning anymore. My daughter rode her fare share. I plan to do a blog post about it so I won't go into all of the fun we had
Talk with you all soon.........Happy weekend! Did anyone take advantage of the wonderful sale at cricut.com? They had tons of embossing folders marked down to $1.99! I shopped til I dropped
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!